Healthcare Security Group is seeking dynamic, enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to work within our health sector client base in the Brisbane Metropolitan and Brisbane South areas.
These challenging and fast paced roles offer an exceptional opportunity for Security Officers who are passionate about protecting others and would like to use your superior security and negotiation skills to make a genuine difference within your work environment. A number of opportunities exist working across well-known public sector healthcare clients.
The ideal candidates will have experience in conducting roving foot patrols in large scale venues, such as multi-storey buildings and universities with experience in responding to plant and equipment faults would also suit this environment.
Applicants with experience within the military, corrections, healthcare or police are strongly encouraged to apply.
HealthCare Security Group is seeking dynamic, enthusiastic and dedicated individuals.
As a Health Care Security Officer you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring of critical infrastructure, personnel and patrons in public areas.
- First line responsibility for responding to alarms.
- Directing officers in the response to incidents.
- Responding to plant and equipment faults.
- Responding to incidents, including conducting restraints.
- Acting as a customer service ambassador for both our customers and healthcare staff.
- Providing support to the healthcare teams in ensuring safety issues are appropriately responded to, reported and resolved.
To apply, applicants will require the following:
- Certificate II/III in Security Operations.
- Current QLD security licence with endorsements in Security Officer Unarmed, Crowd Control (Monitoring, Body Guard and CIT endorsements favourably viewed).
- Current First Aid and CPR.
- Unrestricted availability to perform a 24/7 rotational roster.
- Current open and unrestricted QLD driver's licence and own transport.
- Demonstrated experience in Security Industry.
- Demonstrated skills in de-escalating and negotiating with emotional and volatile persons.
Applicants with experience in the military, corrections, healthcare or Police are strongly encouraged to apply.
The successful candidates will demonstrate the following personal/professional competencies:
- Superior customer and client service skills.
- Physically fit.
- High standards of presentation and grooming.
- Computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft office and in-house systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and within a team environment.
- Ability to make sound judgements and work safely adhering to Security and Client policies and protocol.
Applicants will also need to be willing to undertake and successfully complete/ undertake:
- AFP Police Check.
- Working With Children Check.
- Client Inductions and site familiarisation training.
- Specialist Healthcare Security Training.
- Psychometric Assessments.
- Vaccinations relevant to this sector.
- Pre-employment medical and functional assessment.